Your business needs a cloud solution that delivers flexible features, functions, and value - without any compromise. Whether you’re a smaller business, need enterprise scale, or you’re somewhere in the middle, Avaya delivers cloud contact centre and cloud unified communications your way.
With Avaya OneCloud, you can seamlessly scale your solution and get to market faster with always-on resources available to meet your needs. Plus, with cloud technology, you’ll never have to deal with technology obsolescence. You can focus on providing great customer experiences, improving productivity, and growing your business.
A software-based IP Office system hosted in Google’s state of the art data centres. Devices can connect via any suitable internet connection. Line capacity and calling external calling is provided by SIP trunking. Logical’s SIP trunking runs on the UK’s largest network. Our SIP trunks are flexible, cost-effective and have excellent business continuity options, ensuring you can always be available to your customers.
What are the features of powered by IP Office?
- Market leading business solution
- No complex licensing
- 400 maximum user capacity
- 60 voicemail ports including voicemail to email functionality
- Call recording
- Simple unified communications with Avaya Equinox and Zang Spaces
- Easy deployment and increased flexibility of line and user capacity
- What are the benefits of using powered by IP Office?
- Secure – built-in business continuity and disaster recovery with call re-routing and multiple devices
- Reliable – guaranteed 99.9% uptime backed by our SLA
- Scalable – simply add users as required
- Future-proofed with continual service enhancements
- No hardware – get complete PBX functionality without the hardware element
- Enhanced mobility through seamless remote operation
- HD quality handsets and intuitive user applications