Change Connect has a very experienced infrastructure team enabling us to offer a complete network solution. Cat5e, Cat 6 and Cat6a is all available from design phase through to installation.
All installations are fully tested with a fluke tester and all results will be shared on completion.
Change Connect provide data cabling services to all business and site size. Our engineers can recommend the most cost-effective solution based on your business needs. All works are planned with the minimal of disruption in mind.
If you have an existing network, we offer the following services:-
- Testing of existing data cabling
- Adds moves and changes
- Fault finding
- Comms. cabinet tidy ups
Do not let your network become inefficient keep it maintained, so it continues to give your business the performance you require.
If your Comms Cabinet is a mass of tangled patch leads with no room to move. Why not let us relieve the strain and do a Cabinet Tidy up. From re-patching to adding some cable management, we will soon have your cabinet looking like new. What’s more, a tangled mess of cables is going to hinder your network performance, so let us put it right.
Data Cabinet Tidy Service
Why Should You Use a Data Cabinet Tidy Service?
- Untidy/tangled patch cables can end up costing you money and extra time when making changes to your network
- When a problem occurs it will take longer to solve the issue, causing you more chance of unplanned downtime
- An untidy cabinet will have an impact on your network’s speed
Here are a few examples of what this could entail.
- Complete re-organisation and re-patching of your comms cabinet
- Install patch leads to a colour code to help manage your network
- Install new cable management to keep your cables together and organised
- Label all ports and cables which will help you solve any problems faster
- Replace patch leads with cables of the correct length to avoid access tangling or trailing.
Fibre Optic Installations
Fibre optics are installed over longer distances to achieve high transmission rates forming the main pathway of the network.
Change Connect install fibre optic cabling for numerous purposes both internally and externally. Using all types of fibre OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4, OS1 and OS2 supplied in Tight Buffered and Loose Tube construction.
- Fibre Backbones
- Building to Building links
- Fibre to the Desk
- Fibre repair / Re-termination
We provide fibre optic terminations for ST, SC and LC, applications and provide patch leads to incorporate the various terminations.
If you are unsure on what type of fibre is best for your requirements, our engineers can assist you. This will be determined by distance and bandwidth required.
All fibre installs are tested and full test results supplied on completion.
Contact Us For A Free Quotation
Our Data and Fibre services include a free site survey and quotation.