About this Policy: Change Connect
We are Change Connect Ltd and we are dedicated to respecting the privacy of our customers and partners.
This policy explains how we will collect information about you through interaction with us over the telephone, email, e-marketing, Digital marketing and any sales channel and what we will use it for.
1. Your Rights
You have certain rights to the personal information we process about you. If you would like to exercise one of these rights please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please get in touch if you would like a copy of our outline of your “individual rights”
2. How we will get in touch with you
When we first collect your personal information, we will tell you that we want to keep in contact with you to keep you informed about our products and services that we believe you will be interested in. The information we send will be based on the preferences you originally selected. You have the right to request that we cease sending marketing communications, whether by e-mail or otherwise, to you. You can do this by checking certain boxes when we collect your personal information or by clicking the unsubscribe link in the marketing e-mails you receive from us. You can also do this by contacting us at email@example.com
3. Collection of Information
We collect personal information from you through day to day business dealings, your interaction via our websites, text services or other media such as social media and event sign-ups. This may occur when you participate in, or sign up to, any of Change Connect’s services, such as competitions, research questionnaires, satisfaction surveys or if you register an account with our website. Also, for the purposes of a contract, which will be shared with the supplier of the product you are entering into a contract with. The information we collect will vary depending on the service you request but could include name, address, phone number, email address, user name, password, age, gender, date of birth. We may also ask for additional information depending on the nature of the service provided. We will not normally collect any sensitive personal information from you, and in any event, will request your express consent to do so. We may obtain additional information about you from third party data brokers, credit referencing agencies and from social media links.
4. Use of Information
Provided consent has been given, we will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
- provide, administer and communicate with you about our services and promotions
- send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you
- send you non-marketing commercial communications
- send you email notifications that you have specifically requested
- send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter)
- send you marketing communications relating to our which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications)
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website
- keep our website secure and prevent fraud
- verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging service)
- contact you about our online research, which will include keeping a record of your views and any other content you may provide
- analyse and improve the services we offer
- help prevent fraud and loss
- train our staff
- get in touch with you about products, events, promotions and services that we or our third party partners are offering
- this could be by email, phone, text, or another form of electronic communication. We will only do so if you have not told us that you do not want to hear from us or our third party partners
- on behalf of our partners, in order to connect your chosen service(s)
If you are a registered user of our website, then these communications may be personalised for you, based on your browsing preferences.
5. Sharing Information
6. Data Transfers
We do not transfer data outside of the EU. All data we hold is stored securely and anything held on behalf of customers will only be held in EU based data centres.
7. Security of personal information
- We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet
- You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website)
9. Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
11. Contact Us
Change Connect Ltd. Registered address: DS House, Stanhope Industrial Park, Wharf Road, Stanford le Hope, SS17 0EH. Reg. No. 11928877